Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of School:)

Well yesterday was the first day of school, the kids were soooo excited, Rylie woke up at 5:30 am...It was also my first day with all three kids in school all day! I got a lot accomplished, I washed windows, washed blinds, mopped my floors, it felt really good to get some stuff done! The kids loved there first day, when I asked Presley if it seemed like he was there a lot longer compared to kindergarten last year he said "ya, it made me sweaty." He is so funny...Anyways here are the kiddos in there stylin' first day of school clothes...I wish I could go school shopping again:)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

April said...

They all look so cute! How did they like their first day? It sounds like you're getting so much done! I'm jealous!

Allison said...

WOW! I can't wait till all mine are in school all day! Just kidding. I'm sure it's kinda sad to see them grow up so fast. Carter starts kindergarten on Monday! I can't beleive my oldest is in school! All my friends have kids in 2nd and 3rd grade! Your kids looked so cute! You've got some stylish kids for sure!!!

Leah said...

Oh Amie, sniff, sniff, you're kids are, sniff, growing up!!! Rylie looks so old.... I guess she IS so old.

I was looking at some pictures Garrit gave me when we were dating of Rylie, Hunter and Presley. I'll have to show them to you. The kids are all so little and so CUTE!

Anyway, cute kids, cute clothes, cute post. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!