Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hello blog.....it's me Amie....

I know it's been a long long long time...Let's see if I can do a quick re-cap of the last 6 months of our lives! All three of the kids played basketball during the winter..they did really well. Now we are entering baseball/softball season. Rylie's first game is tonight, Hunter is playing his little heart right out, he's hit a home-run among tons of other good hits and is playing catcher this year and loooooves it! He looks so cute in the catcher's gear too! Presley opted not to play baseball this year, that kid is one of a kind, I swear he is going to be a scientist/inventor/artist when he grows up! We had a wonderful Christmas, my brother Alex and his wife Kelli were able to stay at our house and it was a blast having them here. My youngest brother returned home from his mission to Uruguay in December and it has been so much fun having him home! Hunter took 3rd place in the spelling bee this year and Rylie went to State History Fair. Presley makes me smile everyday with the things he says and does! Randy is keeping busy with work, High Council, coaching Hunter's team, etc. etc.:) I have been busy with my photography business, young women's, helping in Presley's class once a week, trying to be a good mom and house keeper...this one is always a work in progress! We are all ready for school to be out! Well there is a little bit of whats been going on around here:)

No comments: